Simple. Fast. Reliable.
Have the support you need with renters insurance.
Whether you're renting a home, an apartment, or a condo, whatever it is, this is the place you call home. Protect the items you love, have some peace of mind, and let us find you the policy that best fits your needs.
So, what does renters insurance cover?
- Damages to furniture, clothing and other personal items
- Your personal belongings, both in and out of your home
- Personal liability for another's injury or their property, if damaged
- Hotel expenses, if your rental home becomes unlivable due to a fire or disaster
What's not covered?
Typically, floods and earthquakes are excluded. Speak with your CoverHound Insurance Advisor for supplemental insurance that you can purchase to cover these.
Here's how simple it is.
Start the quote online or pick up the phone and call us. One of our licensed Insurance Advisors will walk you through every step, from comparison to purchase, offering unbiased advice of which insurance carrier best matches your needs. Plus, we will help you figure out which discounts apply to you so you can get the best savings.
- CoverHound adds transparency to the insurance industry, offering accurate rates and a curated list of best options within 5 minutes.
- CoverHound customers could save up to 15% when they bundle their Auto and Renters policies.
- We do not charge brokerage fees. CoverHound is free to use. Our carriers pay us a commission based on policy sales and renewals.
- Our insurance advisors are compensated based on service, not sales commissions. They offer objective recommendations to help you find the best policy.